Not sure what parts fit your bike? SEARCH FOR PARTS HERE
Many items are despatched directly from warehouse.
To purchase instore call (09) 274 2727 to check item is in stock
Bel-Ray H1-R Racing 100% Synthetic Ester 2T Engine Oil is the ultimate 2-stroke racing engine oil formulated for all power valve 2-stroke engines. Advanced 100% synthetic ester base oils cling to metal, preventing wear in all 2-stroke applications. Clean burning to prevent carbon build-up in combustion chambers and power valve mechanisms. Bel-Ray H1-R Racing 100% Synthetic Ester 2T Engine Oil keeps engines clean and responsive even under the most severe racing conditions.
Bel-Ray H1-R Racing 100% Synthetic Ester 2T Engine Oil is a not recommended for methanol base fuel.
- For premix applications only. Use at ratios recommended by the engine manufacturer, typically 32:1 for engines up to 125cc and 40:1 for engines above 125cc
- Suitable for air-cooled or liquid-cooled engines
- Use wherever a high performance synthetic premix lubricant is needed
Features and Benefits:
- Superior anti-wear - Extends bearing life. Reduces cylinder and ring wear.
- Superior deposit control - Reduces ring sticking. Reduces deposits on the variable height exhaust valve (power valve) for superior throttle response.
- Superior combustibility - Clean burning for low smoke. Eliminates spark plug fouling.
- Red color - Provides a visual check of premix.
- Synthetic ester base oils - Exceptional lubricity. Highly polar base oils cling to metal surfaces. Resists wiping action of rings in the cylinder for minimal scuffing and internal friction wear.
Bel-Ray H1-R Racing 100% Synthetic Ester 2T Engine Oil’s highly polar synthetic ester base oils cling to the metal for superior wear protection. It minimizes smoke, spark plug fouling and gum and varnish build-ups which typically cause ring sticking. Bel-Ray H1-R Racing Synthetic Ester 2T Engine Oil will eliminate gum and varnish deposits in older engines for more responsive and powerful performance.
Mixing Instructions: This product is formulated for premix ratios ranging between 30:1 and 50:1.
Product No. 99280