Not sure what parts fit your bike? SEARCH FOR PARTS HERE
Many items are despatched directly from warehouse.
To purchase instore call (09) 274 2727 to check item is in stock
Bel-Ray Silicone DOT 5 Brake Fluid exceeds FMVSS Sec. 571.116 DOT 5 silicone base motor vehicle brake fluid specifications. Mixes with all fluids meeting such specifications. DOT 5 brake fluid may not be mixed with DOT 3 and DOT 4. DOT 5 may be used if a complete system flush is done. For use in all drum or disc hydraulic brake systems, except systems using mineral-based fluids (LHM). Boiling Point: Dry 260°C (500°F), Wet 185°C (365°F).
- When DOT 5 product is specified for hydraulic brake systems
- For consistent “feel” and long lasting superior brake performance such as racing
Features and Benefits:
- High vapor point - Resists vapor formation to minimize the potential for “vapor lock” and the subsequent loss of braking power.
- High boiling point - Eliminates brake fade for superior performance.
- High compatibility - Compatible with all seal materials normally used in brake systems.
- Corrosion protection - Special formulation with inhibitors against rust and chloride corrosion.
General Description: Bel-Ray Silicone DOT 5 Brake Fluid is specially formulated to exceed all DOT 5 specifications for superior brake performance. It is compatible with all DOT 5 type products and has outstanding high- and low temperature properties for consistent and fade-free braking performance. Bel-Ray Silicone DOT 5 Brake Fluid will not absorb water and is non-corrosive and non-toxic. It will not affect painted surfaces and other materials.
Product No. 99450