Not sure what parts fit your bike? SEARCH FOR PARTS HERE
Many items are despatched directly from warehouse.
To purchase instore call (09) 274 2727 to check item is in stock
Bel-Ray Super DOT 4 Brake Fluid exceeds FMVSS Sec. 571.116 DOT 4 motor vehicle brake fluid, SAE J1703 and ISO 4925 specifications. Bel-Ray Super DOT 4 Brake Fluid mixes with all fluids meeting DOT 3 and 4 specifications. Bel-Ray Super DOT 4 Brake Fluid is for use in all drum or disc brake systems and hydraulic clutches, except systems using mineral-based fluids (LHM). Boiling Point: Dry 230°C (446°F), Wet 155°C (311°F).
- When DOT 3 or DOT 4 product is specified for hydraulic brake systems
Features and Benefits:
- High vapor point - Resists vapor formation to minimize the potential for “vapor lock” and the subsequent loss of braking power.
- High boiling point - Eliminates brake fade for superior performance.
- High compatibility - Compatible with all seal materials normally used in brake systems.
- Corrosion protection - Special formulation with inhibitors against rust and chloride corrosion.
General Description: Bel-Ray Super DOT 4 Brake Fluid is formulated to meet all DOT 3 and 4 specifications. It is compatible with all DOT 3 and DOT 4 type products.
Product No. 99480