Many items are despatched directly from warehouse.
To purchase instore call (09) 274 2727 to check item is in stock
Bel-Ray Big Twin Transmission Oil is a multi-grade transmission oil formulated for sliding contacts of spiral bevel gears in differentials and shaft drive transmissions. It provides superior
anti-wear, added power, smooth shifting and gear protection.
- Big Twin transmissions
- Final drives, including standard and limited-slip differentials and shaft drive transmissions requiring hypoid gear oil
Features and Benefits:
- Maximum horsepower - Superior lubricity minimizes sliding friction for maximum power.
- Smoother shifting - Special lubricity additives reduce sliding friction for exceptionally smooth and quiet shifting.
- Superior shear stability - Resists viscosity breakdown caused by gear shearing action.
- Protects against metal-to-metal wear - Exclusive Bel-Ray extreme pressure chemistry protects gear components from the destructive effects of shock loading.
- Longer lasting performance - Superior oxidation protection prevents thermal oil degradation for extended performance.
- High temperature protection - High Viscosity Index base oils maintain film strength over a wide temperature range.
- Easy leak detection - Distinctive red color makes transmission leaks easy to detect.
General Description: Bel-Ray Big Twin Transmission Oil is ideally suited for the high pressure and shearing forces unique to Big Twin transmissions. Its distinct red color makes leaks easy to identify in multiple lubrication cavity engines. Premium shear stable, high Viscosity Index base oils prevent lubricant viscosity breakdown caused by heat and sliding/shearing actions of gears.
Product No. 96900
SAE Grade 85W-140
API Service Designation GL-5