Many items are despatched directly from warehouse.
To purchase instore call (09) 274 2727 to check item is in stock
Thumper Racing Works Synthetic Ester 4T Engine Oil is a 4-stroke synthetic motorcycle racing oil that has been developed for full works competition use and is designed to withstand extreme racing conditions. Full synthetic ester base oils withstand the highest temperatures and stresses which provide the ultimate 4-stroke motorcycle oil. Meets API SN and JASO MA2 requirements. Suitable for air-cooled/liquid-cooled 4-stroke engines and wet clutches.
- Thumper engines (single cylinder, multi-valve racing engines)
- For use in all 4-stroke engines requiring an oil meeting the API SG/SH/SJ/SL/SM/SN standards
- For use in all 4-stroke motorcycles with or without wet clutches including those specifying the use of a JASO MA/MA1/MA2 qualified oil
- Use in all 4-stroke motorcycle engines with or without wet clutches
Features and Benefits:
Superior anti-wear - Reduced cylinder and ring wear. Longer bearing life.
- Superior deposit control - Cleans deposits. Controls sludge and varnish formation. Keeps ring lands and grooves free of carbon build-up.
- High viscosity stability - The shear stability provides superior lubrication and film strength. Minimizes friction for maximum power.
- Smooth power transfer - Prevents clutch grabbing for an easily controlled and
- efficient gear shifting and clutch operation.
Available in either 10W50 or 10W60