Many items are despatched directly from warehouse.
To purchase instore call (09) 274 2727 to check item is in stock
Versatile High Solids Adhesive Sealant
ADOS Galvseal is a versatile high solids adhesive sealant with high performing gap-filling qualities. It is formulated for use in plumbing, roofing, building and aluminium windows manufacturing applications, both interior and exterior. It dries very quickly to a hard, non-flexible film making it ideal as an in-process product.
It has outstanding abrasion and heat resistance, is waterproof and resistant to grease, oil and most solvents. It gives excellent adhesion to many materials and bonds metal to wood, ceramic tiles, metal, stone, concrete and some plastics. It is solvent based and can be painted over.
Features & Benefits
- Non-elastic, rigid sealant
- Oil and solvent resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- Rapid drying
- Waterproof sealant
- Withstands harsh temperatures
- General purpose adhesive sealant for interior and exterior use
- Ideal for permanent repairs
- Bridges gaps up to 8mm
- Can be used as a one-way stick adhesive
- May be painted over after 4 hours
- Plumbing & Roofing – Sealing sheet metal (including aluminum), lap joints in roofing, flashings, ridge caps, storage tanks and gutters, sealing and bonding prickle caps and covering nail and rivet heads, seams and joints in air conditioning and exhaust flues
- Window Fabrication – As a backseal in the fabrication of aluminium window joinery
- Construction – Sealing screw heads and bonding carpet grippers
- Automotive – Sealing around inspection panels, in caravan and trailer flooring, firewalls and around the boot, temporary repairs for radiator, petrol tanks and exhaust systems, body seam filling
- General – Temporary repair for rust holes in guttering and roofing, bonding metal, acrylic timber, etc to other surfaces which may not be smooth and bonding wood to concrete
- ADOS Galvseal bonds to a wide range of substrates – Metal, wood, ceramic tiles, stone, concrete, acrylic timber, roofing, powder coating, aluminium, some plastics, and bonds metal to wood