Many items are despatched directly from warehouse.
To purchase instore call (09) 274 2727 to check item is in stock
Epoxy Glue 1:1
ADOS Structural Adhesive is a superior one-to-one mix adhesive that will out-perform most other adhesives. Its gap filling qualities will bridge and strengthen irregular joins. ADOS Structural Adhesive will not slump, has high impact resistance and may be milled, tapped, screwed, sawn and painted over when cured.
ADOS Structural Adhesive is an epoxy-polyamide resin which has excellent adhesion to properly prepared timber, aluminium, steel, brick, masonry and GRP. It is 100% waterproof and has excellent chemical and abrasion resistance, making it ideal for industrial and commercial environments.
Features & Benefits
- 100% Waterproof – Use in wet areas and to seal shower floors, join shower bases to floors and walls etc
- Super strong – Bonds similar and dissimilar products
- Convenient & versatile – Suitable for over painting, drilling, tapping, sanding, planing or sawing
- Appearance – Similar shade to timbers, may be varnished over without spoiling the natural timber effect
- Resilient – Excellent chemical, abrasion and high impact resistance
- Safe – Non flammable
- Cost effective, easy to use – 1:1 ratio, ensures correct mixing each time
- Flooring – Attach floor tiles, fill gaps in recesses, fill cavities in broken dowel joints, seal shower floors, join shower bases
to floors and walls, timber (cedar core, diagonal planking)
- Construction – Fill gaps in recesses, fill cavities in broken dowel joints, repair exterior joinery, laminate beams, fix starter
bolts in place instead of concrete, repair broken concrete blocks, attach laminates and join to bench tops, cold weld
wrought iron, glue fibre cement board to wood instead of nailing