Not sure what parts fit your bike? SEARCH FOR PARTS HERE
To purchase instore call (09) 274 2727 to check item is in stock
Fortified With Molybdenum And Graphite
CRC Anti-Seize Engine Assembly Lube provides protection from scoring, galling and seizing on all types of engines during the installation and assembly of parts as well as the critical 5 to 10 second period of initial engine start-up and break-in.
This specially formulated lithium based compound fortified with molybdenum, graphite and an advanced additive package, adheres tightly to metal surfaces to prevent destructive metal to metal contact on sliding or rotational contact surfaces.
It remains active over long storage periods preventing rust and corrosion and supporting cushioning of close fitting parts. Continued use prevents damage caused by extreme conditions, increasing performance and prolonging equipment life.
Features & Benefits
- Contains a high percentage of Moly & Graphite
- High Timken OK load rating – Contains extreme pressure additives (EP)
- Water resistant – Resists washout to prolong performance
- Prevents corrosion – Contains anti-rust and anti-wear additives to improve equipment life
- Will not clog up oil passages
- Quickly dissolves into lubrication oil during engine operation
- Non conductive, non-corrosive – With proper use, won’t mar or pit equipment surfaces
- Reduces torque and eliminates heat freezing – Minimizes wear on metal-to-metal contact points
- Never becomes brittle – Stays soft to ensure protection of parts
- Recommended for use in the assembly of engines, transmissions, differentials and all mechanical parts
- Use on camshaft bearings and lobes, crankshafts, engine bearings, gears, lifters, push rods, valve stems and all areas of rotational or sliding metal-to-metal contact