Many items are despatched directly from warehouse.
To purchase instore call (09) 274 2727 to check item is in stock
Quick Drying Formula With PTFE
CRC Drylube with PTFE is a high-performance dry film lubricant that is applied wet and quickly dries to a non-staining micro-thin film of submicron PTFE particles. It is formulated for extreme heavy loads, sliding mechanisms and open gears in applications where the use of wet lubricants is not desirable. It penetrates and bonds to metal and most other surfaces and can be used on equipment in operation for uninterrupted workflow.
CRC Drylube with PTFE prevents sticking reducing friction, heat and wear with a very low coefficient of friction over a wide temperature range. It prevents galling or seizing and will not melt, freeze, run, pool or contaminate in-process materials.
Features & Benefits
- Extreme pressure lube – Premium performance lubricant for heavy loads, metal-on-metal sliding on flat surfaces, open gear systems
- Dries fast – Does not interrupt workflow. Designed for applications in clean industries where the use of wet lubricants is not desirable
- Resists dust and dirt – For lubrication in dusty environments where contaminants might interfere with conventional wet lubricants
- Does not wash or drip off – Excellent adhesion to metal, wood, rubber, plastic, glass and most other surfaces
- Excellent chemical resistance – Effective in difficult conditions
- Temperature Range – Effective from -20°C to +250°C
- MPI Approved C11
- Machine bed lubrication
- Saw benches
- Extreme heavy loads
- Sliding mechanisms
- Open gears/bearings
- Packaging machinery
- Excellent mould release and parting agent
- Paper, textile and plastics manufacturing industries where direct contact is involved with surfaces which would be contaminated by wet or silicone based products