Not sure what parts fit your bike? SEARCH FOR PARTS HERE
Many items are despatched directly from warehouse.
To purchase instore call (09) 274 2727 to check item is in stock
Controls Corrosion And Prevents Thread Seizure.
CRC LanoCote is an environmentally friendly product which exhibits superior corrosion protection and anti-seize properties. It offers outstanding, long-lasting protection in harsh conditions without compromising treated materials or harming the environment.
Blended from natural lanolin, CRC LanoCote is non-toxic, non-carcinogenic and biodegradable. It does not contain copper, lead, silicones, acids, kerosene or dieselene and does not harm metals, plastics, paints, fibreglass, rubber, neoprene, formica and other synthetic materials.
Lanolin is naturally hydrophobic (water-repellant) and due to its affinity to metals, CRC LanoCote forms a highly effective moisture barrier on surfaces, stays flexible and does not dry out or wash off.
CRC LanoCote provides long-term natural protection for metals from corrosive effects of salt, acids and most alkalis and inhibits oxidation and galvanic corrosion even in extreme corrosive conditions. It provides superior natural protection for machinery and threaded devices exposed to corrosion. It is unmatched in a saltwater environment – ideal for all marine applications.
CRC LanoCote acts as a release agent and thread-lubricant with excellent anti-seize properties to prevent galling and seizure. Applied during assembly, CRC LanoCote will greatly assist in disassembly years later.
CRC LanoCote is entirely passive with no conductive ingredients. CRC LanoCote’s natural composition and odour makes it pleasant to work with and does not effect the environment or repel wildlife.
Features & Benefits
- Environmentally friendly – Blended from natural and other non-toxic ingredients, biodegradable, pleasant natural odour
- Safe – Non-toxic, non-carcinogenic
- Harmless to material – Does not harm metals, plastics, paints, fiberglass, rubber, neoprene, formica and other synthetic materials
- Ready to Use – No additional mixing or chemical additives required
- Versatile – Corrosion inhibitor, anti-seize, release agent, lubricant
- Powerful – Heavy-duty protection in harshest conditions
- Long-lasting – Protecting film does not dry out or wash off
- Non-conductive, non-static – Suitable for electrical work
- Hydrophobic (water-repellant) – Promotes water displacement from surfaces and waterproofs
- Highly resistant to humidity, salt water and salt spray – Ideal for marine applications
- MPI Approved C14
- Stainless Work – Prevents tea staining on polished stainless steel
- Corrosion Protection - ATV/SXS suspension and axles, trailers, underbodys, implements etc
- Marine – Rigging, boat trailers, springs and axles, external marine fittings, marine electrics, outboards, cables, electronics, fishing equipment, rollers, trailers.
- Automotive – Alloy threads, battery terminals, tools
- Home – Aerials and antennas, camping and sporting equipment, hinges, locks, garage doors, galvanised underfloor fixings and bolts
- Electrical – Protects PCBs, switchgear, inhibit oxidisations and salt crystallisation, corrosive atmospheres
- Agricultural – Irrigation equipment, farm machinery, sawblades, firearms, cultivators, conveyors, slashers, equipment for aquacultural farming.