Not sure what parts fit your bike? SEARCH FOR PARTS HERE
Many items are despatched directly from warehouse.
To purchase instore call (09) 274 2727 to check item is in stock
Acid Free Formula for Most Wheel Types
CRC Mag Wheel Cleaner is a powerful non-acid formula that is suitable for cleaning most wheel types including original factory applied clear coats. Its unique, fast acting foaming action penetrates, dissolves and lifts off dirt, grease, tar, road grime and brake dust. Cleaning is easy and wheels are left spotless, with no residue or any need to hand dry.
CRC Mag Wheel Cleaner safely restores all clear coated alloy or magnesium wheels to their original condition. It contains an additive to brighten the metal and an anti-static surfactant to repel dust and dirt, ensuring a long lasting shine. It will not harm paint, rubber, chrome, gun metal, polished or unpolished aluminium or plastics. Do not use on wheels finished with a metallic coating such as HyperCHROME or others. If unsure, contact the manufacturer of the wheels.
CRC Mag Wheel Cleaner is also suitable for general automotive cleaning/degreasing where a high grease cutting ability is required.
Features & Benefits
- Unique foaming action – Remains in place to soak into the dirt
- Powerful non-acid formula – Will not damage metal surfaces or driveways
- Contains detergent and solvent – Penetrates, dissolves and lifts off dirt, grease, tar, road grime and brake dust
- Cleans and brightens metal
- Anti-static surfactant – Repels dust and dirt
- Water based – Rinses away with water
- No residue – Leaves wheels spotless, no need to hand dry
- Repels dust and dirt – Ensures a longer lasting shine
- For most wheel types – Including original factory applied clear coats
- Safely restores all clear coated alloy or magnesium wheels to their original condition
- Made in NZ
- Cars, 4WDs and trucks: Wheel recesses, wheel arches, grills and under sills
- Motorbikes: Wheel spokes, cooling fans, suspension and brake units
- BMX, Mountain bikes, quad bikes, lawnmowers
- NOTE: Do not use on wheels finished with a metallic coating such as HyperCHROME or others. If unsure, contact the manufacture of the wheels