Not sure what parts fit your bike? SEARCH FOR PARTS HERE
Many items are despatched directly from warehouse.
To purchase instore call (09) 274 2727 to check item is in stock
Seals in all noxious fumes. Contains no asbestos
CRC Maniseal Exhaust Cement is a sodium silicate based sealer for mufflers and tailpipes that resists high temperatures. It expands and sets when heated, ensuring a perfect seal against carbon monoxide and other noxious fumes.
CRC Maniseal Exhaust Cement BROWN is a sealing and gasketing compound designed exclusively for use in assembly of Automotive Exhaust Systems.
Features & Benefits
- Bridges gaps and imperfections in exhaust clamping areas
- Seals out poisonous fumes
- High temperature resistance – Up to 300°C
- Contains no asbestos
- Cleans up in water
- Ready to use – No mixing required, easy to use
- Recommended for mufflers, tailpipes, joints, catalytic converters
- At the Manifold: Some modern cars do not have manifold gaskets. CRC Maniseal takes the place of a gasket
- At the Exhaust Flange: CRC Maniseal spread between the faces and in the 'V' of the clamp makes a highly satisfactory seal
- At the Muffler: When the muffler is renewed and clamped in, the annoyance of a leak and subsequent waste of time will be avoided if CRC Maniseal is smeared over the pipes before fitting
- Industrial Use: Kiln Repairs - thoroughly wet damaged area, force CRC Maniseal into cracks, gaps etc and smooth over with fingers