Not sure what parts fit your bike? SEARCH FOR PARTS HERE
Many items are despatched directly from warehouse.
To purchase instore call (09) 274 2727 to check item is in stock
Anti-Corrosive Shop Primer For Steel
CRC Prime It - Red Oxide Primer is a penetrating shop primer with high levels of anti-corrosive zinc complexes. It is formulated for the protection of structural steel and iron and can be applied over clean or lightly rusted surfaces. It forms a durable protective coating with a red-oxide finish that does not require immediate overcoating, but can be overcoated at a later stage if desired.
Ongoing protection can be achieved through overcoating or simple recoating with CRC Prime It - Red Oxide Primer after 3 years, depending on conditions. Protection in extreme conditions may require re-application more frequently.
Features & Benefits
- Zinc enriched for corrosion protection – High levels of anti-corrosive zinc complexes
- Long-term protection – Up to 3 years outdoors before overcoating or recoating with CRC Prime It is necessary, depending on conditions
- Scratch resistant, durable – Withstands harsh outdoor conditions
- Compatible with most standard decorative paint systems for metals
- Ready to Use Aerosol – No additional mixing or chemical additives required. Easy application. No clean up.
- Red-oxide finish
- Lead and cadmium free
- MPI Approved C23
- CRC Prime It is ideal for use on bare steel and iron surfaces
- Structural steel or frames – Welded seams, spot welding repairs, rivet holes, signs and signposts, pipes, roofs
- Industrial – Equipment and machinery, machine housings
- Farm equipment – Tank stands, fences, gates, animal raceways in milking sheds and yards, farm implements and tractor draw bars, metal junction
- At home – On iron railings, roofing and spouting, gutters, radio and TV aerials, outdoor fixtures, hinges, fences and gates