Many items are despatched directly from warehouse.
To purchase instore call (09) 274 2727 to check item is in stock
Underbody Rubberised Coating
CRC Proseal Underbody Rubberised Coating is a professional grade, bituminous based formulation that forms a durable, waterproof protective coating. The long-lasting, flexible layer protects against rust, corrosion and abrasion. It insulates against road noise and seals out fumes, dust and moisture.
CRC Proseal has excellent application, adhesion and stretch characteristics and is fast drying with no dripping, running or sagging. It has excellent adhesion to both painted and unpainted surfaces. Ideal for use in wheel arches, quarter panels, fenders and under carriages.
Features & Benefits
- Protects against rust, corrosion, moisture, heat and cold
- High resistance to abrasion
- Excellent sound reduction
- Fast drying
- Excellent application, adhesion and stretch characteristics
- Convenient ready-to-use aerosol
- Water resistant
- Bituminous based formulation
- Provides superior adhesion to both painted and unpainted surfaces
- Does not drip, run or sag
- To protect car underbody surfaces, wheel arches, quarter panels and fenders against rust, corrosion and abrasion
- To insulate against road and muffler noise
- To seal out exhaust fumes, dust and moisture