Not sure what parts fit your bike? SEARCH FOR PARTS HERE
Many items are despatched directly from warehouse. To purchase instore call (09) 274 2727 to check item is in stock
Plastic & Rubber Lubricant
CRC Silicone Grease is a thin, non-curing silicone grease designed for sealing, lubricating, and waterproofing o-rings and other rubber and plastic parts. It insulates valves, electrical contacts, spark plugs, battery terminals, and fasteners from moisture, and protects against corrosion.
It is resistant to oil, water and chemicals and with a temperature range of -40°C to +200°C it will not harden, freeze, dry or melt.
Features & Benefits
- Seals, lubricates, protects, insulates and waterproofs
- Temperature resistant – Maintains performance level year round. Will not harden, freeze, dry or melt due to temperature fluctuations
- Safe on most rubber and plastics – Will not degrade seals, gaskets or plastic insulators
- Chemical, oil and water resistant
- Recommended for use on plastics and rubber components
- O-Rings, spark plugs, fasteners, battery terminals, electrical contacts, valves, gaskets