Many items are despatched directly from warehouse.
To purchase instore call (09) 274 2727 to check item is in stock
Next Generation Synthetic Oil
CRC Syntex is a synthetic multipurpose lubricant suited to both heavy and light commercial use, as well as around the home and garage. The blend of synthetic lubricating fluids forms a colourless, odourless and tasteless film that is effective within an extreme temperature range of -40°C to +350°C. It outperforms traditional lubricating oils and will not wash off or dry out.
CRC Syntex does not contain acid, silicone or petroleum distillates, making it safe for use on rubber, metals, painted surfaces, fiberglass and most hard surfaces and allows treated surfaces to be repainted. Ideal where metal and rubber surfaces come into contact. It meets NSF, USDA and FDA standards and is suitable for use on all food processing equipment.
Features & Benefits
- Extreme Temperature Range – Effective from -40°C to +350°C
- High Flash Point – Increased user safety
- Extreme Pressure Lube – TIMKEN OK Load 18kg (40lb)
- Does not contain solvents, silicone, acid, kerosene or petroleum distillates – Safe for use on metals, plastics, rubber, paints, fibreglass, enamels, rubber seals and factory applied waterproofing membranes
- Easier clean-up and removal of excess oil. Allows treated surfaces to be repainted
- Clear, odourless
- Durable – Reduces downtime for scheduled maintenance. Will not dry out, become sticky, gum up or wash off with water
- Solvent Free – Safe to use on rubber seals and factory applied waterproofing membranes
- MPI Approved C15
- NZ AsureQuality assessment for food/beverage including dairy factory food areas incidental contact
- Includes Permastraw™ Dual-Action Spray System - One piece actuator with two-way spray that ensures that straw stays in place
- Ideal for engines, marine equipmet, office machines, hand and power tools, locks, hinges, switches, fittings and plumbing
- Recommended for use on all food processing equipment directly exposed to food products including scales, fans, carts, galleys, bottlers, chutes, conveyors, racks, ovens, stoves, fillers, mixers, freezers, rails and cooking appliances