Not sure what parts fit your bike? SEARCH FOR PARTS HERE
Many items are despatched directly from warehouse.
To purchase instore call (09) 274 2727 to check item is in stock
Visual Inspection Method for Welds
CRC Weld Check® is a non-destructive, dye penetrant system, for fast and reliable crack detection. Three part system: Penetrant, Developer and Cleaner.
Designed for checking welded joints and engineering components for hairline cracks and fractures, locating surface-breaking defects in all non-porous materials including; most metals, plastics, and ceramics.
Features & Benefits:
- Quick and reliable detection of fine cracks
- Locates surface breaking defects
- Non-destructive inspection
- Water washable
- Ideal for all non-porous materials including; most metals, plastics, and ceramics
- Tested to ASTM E165 and AMS2644E external standards
Non-destructive inspection of materials, parts, assemblies, equipment, surfaces or structures:
- Cracks, lack of fusion and open cavities in welded parts
- Cracks and cavities caused by metal fatigue and cutting operations
- Check of porosity or leaks in pipes, tanks, boilers, heat exchangers
- Discontinuities, laps, folds and cracks in castings, forgings and ceramics