Not sure what parts fit your bike? SEARCH FOR PARTS HERE
Many items are despatched directly from warehouse.
To purchase instore call (09) 274 2727 to check item is in stock
Are you looking for a cost effective backpack, designed for motorcycle use? With a 15 litre capacity, Givi's EA124 rucksack is large enough to fit your daily essentials, without being too bulky and there's an internal pocket for a small laptop or tablet. Purpose built for biking with padded shoulder straps and back pad for comfort, the adjustable chest strap and removable waist strap make it nice and secure over your riding jacket, while the carry handle makes it easy to pick up and the anti-slip base will keep it stable while on the ground. It is expandable for extra volume when needed and features two bottle holders (with drain holes in case your bottle leaks), and a sunglasses holder in the top. Reflective panels make it highly visible and there's a tuck-away rain cover that doubles as a helmet holder for when you're off the bike.
Materials (manufactured within REACH recommendations):
• 600D W/R polyester
- Adjustable chest straps
- Adjustable waist straps removable from the back holder
- Handle for transport by hand
- Anti-slip base
- Reflective print for improved visibility
- Main compartment equipped with zipper and allotment for laptop/tablet
- Top-zipped sunglasses holder
- Rain cover that becomes a helmet holder
- Two side bottle holders with liquid draining system
- Padded shoulder straps and backrest for greater comfort