Many items are despatched directly from warehouse.
To purchase instore call (09) 274 2727 to check item is in stock
Kenda K711 Milville Soft-Medium terrain
Designed to meet a wide variety of mixed terrain.
The unique dual rotation tread pattern allows for a wide range of soft to medium applications for loose soil on a hard base.
Reinforced knob base for excellent durability.
New factory style racing tread compound for high grip on soft surface with a hard base. New lightweight casing ply material for reduced unsprung weight.
- The K771 has been widely used in New Zealand for the past few years.It works well in soft conditions as well as in medium conditions.They handle well especially on high output 4 strokes and they are robust.
- The K771 performs far better than other low end tyres on offer and is very good value for money.
PRO TIP: If you want good all round traction at a good price, then the Kenda K771 is a smart choice, or at least so say hundreds of casual dirt riders. The 771 is just right - Aggressive enough in the soft stuff but works well when the ground dries. Put them on and you know that whatever the terrain brings, they will do the job.
Also available in STICKY race compound in selected sizes:
- The same features as the standard Millville:
- Soft rubber compound formula designed for improved traction on hard packed dirt and cement start pads
- Low temperature/ quick warm up feature
- Suitable for applying ice studs for winter riding
- Designed to meet the needs of the famous "Millville" mixed terrain
- The unique dual rotation tread pattern allows for a wide range of applications from "Unadilla Gravity Cavity" loam to loose soil over hard base
- Reinforced knob base for excellent durability
- New factory style racing tread compound for high grip on soft surface with a hard base<