Many items are despatched directly from warehouse.
To purchase instore call (09) 274 2727 to check item is in stock
Buy together & save! Our Disc & Pad kits include an MTX Brake Disc & Goldfren Brake Pad set for your motorcycle or ATV.
- Disc: MDF07004
- Brake Pad: GF248K5
Provides amazing braking controls to your Powersports vehicles, as it is designed and manufactured with world-leading, cutting edge technologies:
- Precision CNC MACHINED and LASER CUT technology
- Japanese SUS 420 Stainless Steel
- Replacement for ORIGINAL FITMENT
All brake disc discs meet or exceed original fitments, and your Powersports vehicle can be upgraded by choosing different series.
- All Part No. starting with MDF- are floating discs, flat or with offset depending on OEM
- Floating Discs are made of two segments of stainless steel which are riveted together to allow the outer section of stainless steel to expand under high temperatures
- The outer section is made of Japanese SUS 420stainless steel, and is heat-treated to HRC 36 +- 2; Disc centres are manufactured in steel or alloy.
- An alternative to large original solid discs, a floating disc improves the braking performance
GOLDfren Brake Pads
GOLDfren began manufacturing sintered disc brake pads for a wide range of off-road and road motorcycles in 1991, nearly three decades on from their first motorcycle brake pads GOLDfren has become one of the largest aftermarket manufacturers in the motorcycle brake disc pad industry. Their development of next-generation products has kept them at the technological forefront of Sintered Friction Braking providing you with confidence in the performance, durability and reliability of your brakes.
The K5 sintered compound is optimal for off-road motorcycles and ATVs. It is recommended for riders who demand great off-road stopping power and brake pad durability when riding on tough off-road terrains. The K5 series is designed for low abrasive interaction with the disc, long life and self-cleaning capabilities necessary in off-road riding conditions. Friction materials contain metal-ceramic with a sophisticated bronze-graphite and full-metal mixture formulation with fine friction particles to achieve optimal friction properties.