Not sure what parts fit your bike? SEARCH FOR PARTS HERE
Many items are despatched directly from warehouse.
To purchase instore call (09) 274 2727 to check item is in stock
Not since the early days of the sport has a single goggle design brought so much innovation. Long ago, our founder developed and entirely new goggle that became a mainstay in the sport for 17 years. You are now looking at the future of MX goggles.
Oakley Airbrake MX is the new standard of protection, clarity, comfort and convenience.
- Injection-molded Plutonite® lens material provides 100% protection against ambient* UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Expanded lens volume for optimized peripheral vision
- Fog elimination of lens with Flow-Coat Anti-Fog coating
- Integrated tear-off posts for mounting of optional laminated or standard tear-offs
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 1938:2010 standards tested from 190 to 380 nanometers
- Exoskeleton chassis construction combines rigid O Matter® exterior with a pliable thermoplastic urethane faceplate
- that conforms to your face comfortably
- Dual Switchlock mechanisms lock the lens securely in place
- Rigid O Matter® strap connections provide even distribution of goggle pressure
- Twin surge ports at top of chassis to channel airflow into the helmet
- Low-profile frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility
- All-day comfort of O-Hydrolix triple-layer foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
- Matte black textured inner frame surface for glare reduction
- Microcellular urethane lens gasket to seal out dust or moisture
- Dual-adjustable strap with silicone lining for versatile, secure fit
- Fully integrated Race-Ready roll-off system with increased film height for expanded field of view in muddy conditions
- 7-pack of Oakley Laminated tear-offs included
- Mudflap included