Not sure what parts fit your bike? SEARCH FOR PARTS HERE
Many items are despatched directly from warehouse.
To purchase instore call (09) 274 2727 to check item is in stock
As Oakley Sunglasses are factory sealed, we are unable to accept returns or sell them on a sale-or-return basis
It’s not about being big or bad or bold. Oakley Batwolf™ sunglasses are about original style, and it’s a clean look of authenticity that makes the statement. A single continuous lens sweeps across a comfortably lightweight O Matter® frame.
The icons are interchangeable and two sets are included. They stay secure with hidden latches until you’re ready to swap them out with a new color. It’s fast and easy, and it lets you change your look in seconds. We also designed Batwolf with dual cam hinges that blend smoothly into the sculpture. This unique sunglass has a Three-Point Fit that keeps the optics in precise alignment, and we designed the frame to fit comfortably on medium to large faces.
With all that coverage and curvature, you’ll have added protection. Batwolf meets the uncompromising standards of ANSI Z87.1 for high-velocity and high-mass impact resistance, and the Plutonite® lens blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Clarity is key, and single-lens Oakley designs like this take advantage of Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry to keep your vision sharp at all angles of view. Optical performance meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for clarity and visual fidelity. You can choose lenses with Iridium® coating to reduce glare and balance light transmission, and if you want full-on performance, you can get Oakley HDPolarized lenses. They’re the best polarized lenses on the planet and they block 99% of blinding glare that can wash out your vision with haze.
- Interchangeable Square O Icons
- Comfortable fit on medium to large faces via extended wrapped frame geometry
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual action CAM
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Oakley HDPolarized –Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet with greater than 99% polarized efficiency
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact