Many items are despatched directly from warehouse.
To purchase instore call (09) 274 2727 to check item is in stock
Renthal road bars do not have cross-bars - except for the Street-Fighter bend (RE-789-02-xxx) which has a cross brace and bar pad.
The highest quality material, engineering and craftsmanship which have allowed Renthal 7/8 bars to win more championships than any other bar in the world
An exclusive aluminium alloy helps make Renthal Handlebars 20% stronger than any other bar in the world
Renthal 7/8 Handlebars are chosen as original equipment by Honda and Kawasaki
When it comes to 7/8" (22.2mm) handlebars, Renthal makes the difference.
Renthal 7/8" handlebars rewrote history when they became the first aftermarket aluminium handlebar to be fitted as OE on a Japanese motorcycle.
The exclusive aluminium alloy and the advanced manufacturing processes used result in a handlebar which is more than capable of withstanding the extreme rigours of motocross and supercross racing.
- Laser etched positioning grid helps installation
- Shot peened surface finish to help prevent fatigue failure
- Knurled grip area increases bonding between bars and grips
- Renthal has a copyrighted bonded lightweight single bolt, clamp and brace system
- Available in solid black, blue, red, silver, gold and titanium
- Available in silver/black, silver/blue, silver/red, silver/gold
Click on "DIMENSIONS" thumbnail below for road handlebar dimensions and part numbers
To order: Select the part number from the application tables (DIMENSIONS) and then add two-letter codes for required colour.
971 - Designates the handlebar bend
02 - Designates the description of the handlebar (i.e. 2004-2007 CR Honda)
SI - Designates silver colour