Many items are despatched directly from warehouse.
To purchase instore call (09) 274 2727 to check item is in stock
The highest quality material, engineering and craftsmanship which have allowed Renthal 7/8 bars to win more championships than any other bar in the world
An exclusive aluminium alloy helps make Renthal Handlebars 20% stronger than any other bar in the world
Renthal 7/8 Handlebars are chosen as original equipment by Honda and Kawasaki
When it comes to 7/8" (22.2mm) handlebars, Renthal makes the difference.
Renthal 7/8" handlebars rewrote history when they became the first aftermarket aluminium handlebar to be fitted as OE on a Japanese motorcycle.
The exclusive aluminium alloy and the advanced manufacturing processes used result in a handlebar which is more than capable of withstanding the extreme rigours of motocross and supercross racing.
- All Renthal 7/8" handlebars come fitted as standard with a black pad.
- Laser etched positioning grid helps installation
- Shot peened surface finish to help prevent fatigue failure
- Knurled grip area increases bonding between bars and grips
- Renthal has a copyrighted bonded lightweight single bolt, clamp and brace system
- Available in solid black, blue, red, silver, gold and titanium
- Available in silver/black, silver/blue, silver/red, silver/gold
For dimensions and partnumbers click on the thumbnails "DIMENSIONS" below (split into Motocross/Enduro, Mini/Mini Racer/Rider, Trials and Quads/ATV's).
To order: Select the part number from the application tables (DIMENSIONS) and then add two-letter codes for required colour.
971 - Designates the handlebar bend
02 - Designates the description of the handlebar (i.e. 2004-2007 CR Honda)
SI - Designates silver colour