Many items are despatched directly from warehouse.
To purchase instore call (09) 274 2727 to check item is in stock
A versatile touring glove from Spidi, the Bora are waterproof, windproof and thermally insulated. Short and light-weight like an off-road glove, with just the right amount of insulation for gravel road blasting on rainy days, they provide the optimum combination of feel, dexterity and riding performance. Tailored from a combination of fine o.6mm goat leather, suede microfibre, carbon fibre knuckle shields, Flex Tenax inserts, H2Out waterproof membrane and a 100gr thermal lining. The Bora gloves are also touchscreen compatible and entirely EN 13594: 2015 Lev.1 certified.
- Palm, back of hand and side of hand padding
- EN 13594: 2015 certified with Lev.1 knuckles protectors
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out lining
- Touchscreen compatible
- Goat leather, 0.6/ 0.8 mm thick
- Punched mesh fabric
- High resistant suede microfibe
- High tenacity elastic flex tenax Nylon 6.6, extreme abrasion resistance
Product weight: kg. 0.20